Thursday, February 9, 2012

Has anyone kept track of the twists on words?

One thing that I find really interesting is the creative ways people have come up with political words or plays on words after this election. Nazi Pelosi, for example. Even if I don't agree with the choices for targets, I have to admire the imagination involved. I wonder if anyone has kept track of them? That would be something interesting to put down for future generations. Kind of like the political cartoon of the techno age.Has anyone kept track of the twists on words?
I would like to go on record as throwing in one of my own - drum roll please -





Present Barack Obama.
I'm gonna go watch BSNBC and I'll get back to you.Has anyone kept track of the twists on words?
It would be fun to cut and splice a bunch of clips of absolute lies, gaffes and BS of everyone and add Dave Letterman in there, since he did the same thing to Sarah Palin.
I have not tracked too much of the tortured dialogue, but have noted Obama's "create jobs" vagaries. At the onset he was going to create 2 million jobs; which went to 3 million; then 4 million. Last night he was going to "save" up to 4 million jobs. I guess all bets are now officially off on that tidbit. The "tax-cut" was for everyone not making $250K; then $200K; and the last I heard was $150K. I believe that it has now degraded to no one.



One man one vote looks like a very poor idea in the light of these insane statements and policies. Ptchforks and torches anyone?Has anyone kept track of the twists on words?
Obama= Obomba, Chairman MaoBama, The Big Zero, Osamabama, Obamayomama...I could go on all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment