Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do i deal with a tyrannical manipulative mother that knows how to twist words and make you seem like the b?

i get good grades, i do my chores, i am not a whore, and yet that is still not good enough for my mother. my mother runs the household (me my sister, little brother and father). she works hard yes, so i always do things for her to show her my appreciation, cause her and my father want to give us the world. however in doing so they have bad attitudes and take out their crap on us (mostly me because i am the oldest). before they would worry about me in high school but now that im 18 i have a little more leeway (sorry if thats spelled incorrectly) like i can finally go out and my curfew is by 12pm. sounds reasonable, but if i come home a minute before curfew 3 times in a row i am out too much...in fact it doesnt even have to be close to curfew, if im home between 10-11 im out too much partying and getting pregnant (accusation from mom). i have no job other than part time babysitting and i pay for my college tuition alone. my mom still rags on me and is verbally abusive i could give more details but it goes on and on. basically, how realistic would it be for me to move out? i have little job experience which is why its so hard to get a job, but i won't give up i'm still trying. I want to continue going to the state university i attend but the costs are becoming too much. my life savings from since i was 13 years old is running out and im not sure i want to bring outside family into this. can i get a place on my own? who can i contact? i also really really want to talk to someone about this. please help me :(How do i deal with a tyrannical manipulative mother that knows how to twist words and make you seem like the b?
yeah try financial aid and some apartments that are near the school have separate leases for 2 tenants so that your only responsible for you rent if the other tenant can't payHow do i deal with a tyrannical manipulative mother that knows how to twist words and make you seem like the b?
talk to someone at the school about getting financial aid and housing.How do i deal with a tyrannical manipulative mother that knows how to twist words and make you seem like the b?
i understand completely what u mean. i just hope your being honest in your description of whats going on cause people exagerate and dont tell the whole story on yahoo answers. im 18 and my mom is crazy and i think shes just plain evil. my entire life i have seen her be a horrible manipulative person. every relationship she has with anyone becomes destructive and awful. none of our family really likes her to be honest. but it seems like you will have to suck up your pride and ask other family for help. just dont be suprised if they dont. not trying to be a dck but life sucks and we just have to keep dealing with it until given that opportunity , which we all get

No comments:

Post a Comment