Wednesday, February 15, 2012

LGBT: this person wants me to ask them out but theres a twist on my side?

The twist is well It could be obvious on this section but im gay, I want to say no to this person but I'm too nice just to be like No but I'm bad with words at saying it nicely. Soo if anyone could help me say no without revealing I'm gay yet that would be great, thanks %26lt;3LGBT: this person wants me to ask them out but theres a twist on my side?
"...help me say no without revealing I'm gay yet..." Thus I guess this person who wants you to ask him/her out is a person of the opposite sex? It's so confusing when you leave all the details out..



Anyways, I reckon you politely let the person know that you're not interested, because you've got a crush on someone else... And you don't want this someone else to think you're taken. You don't have to say anything else.LGBT: this person wants me to ask them out but theres a twist on my side?
How exactly do you know that they want you to ask them out - I am assuming you are 12 or 13 just based on this approach.



I assume his friend told your friend or whatever so just say no to whoever is arranging this.



If I haven't understood your blurry weird question at least I get 2 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment