Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why cant I ask a freaking question without someone getting offended or twisting my words around?

People say blacks are freaking sensitive and od it but god damn you white and gay people are the same way..



Bring in all the bs answers so I can continue to block the nimrodsWhy cant I ask a freaking question without someone getting offended or twisting my words around?
You can't control how other people will react to your questions. Just ignore those answers that annoy you.
Well if you don't bring stereotype (like you've just done) I'm sure people would be less offended by question. Stereotypes make people offended because nobody likes to stereotyped for something because of who they are especially as normally stereotypes are bad. Secondly ignore the answers that annoy you and just read the answers that tell you what you want to read.Why cant I ask a freaking question without someone getting offended or twisting my words around?
Cause people are stupid. Some can take a joke, some can't. It doesn't matter....if you get offended, it happens. If the Dixie Chicks say that they are ashamed because George W. Bush (who wasn't even born in Texas). is from Texas and people get offended...so what? Or if people slammed Obama? So what....we live in a country where we are allowed to voice our freedom of speech...at least...that's what I was raised to believe.
yeah what priscilla saidWhy cant I ask a freaking question without someone getting offended or twisting my words around?
sheesh, you forgot to mention the browns=hispanics. what about us, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment