Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Has anyone ever been the target of a psychopathic worker at your work place?

Unfortunately there are co-workers who are competive against other co-workers for no reason.

It's these co-workers fault they got hours.

These psychopathic co-workers plot, scheme, lie about other co-workers, listen to what these co-workers say and then twist their words around into destructive, damaging, slanderous lies to get them in trouble. They also point co-workers mistakes in front of the manager, eavesdrop on the conversations between the managers and the co-workers who are getting into trouble, steal other co-workers pay stabs to see how much money they are earning, keep tabs on how much these co-workers earn by getting other co-workers to ask these co-workers, and whenever co-workers are missing hours and want to discuss these hours having to show the managers the pay stabs then these psychopathic co-workers stare at these co-workers pay stabs.Has anyone ever been the target of a psychopathic worker at your work place?
Twice. The first time was a manager that was determined to make an example of me because I refused to play his stupid head games.



The second time was from a coworker, a young lady that started dropping hints that she wanted me to ask her out. Knowing that she had been through dozens of relationships that had ended badly due to her being insanely jealous and posessive, I declined her advances. At first, she became angry, then she started to get vindictive. She started rumors and gossip and this continued for months.

This happened several years before I was married, and it got downright creepy. One day, I happened to run into Janie(not her real name), a girl that I knew from college, and we chatted a bit and caught up on what each other had been doing. A few days later, Janie gave me a call (not a big deal since my phone was listed), and told me that she had gotten a threatening call from some crazy girl warning her to stay away from me or else. Janie's phone number was unlisted. It got worse. After someone tampered with my car a couple of times (once they let the air out of the tires and on a second occasion they cut a brake line), I moved my car to a parking garage several blocks from the office, and would walk through other garages going to and from the building. On many occasions, after work, I spotted someone who appeared to be following me and managed to lose him by using the garage elevator and stairs. It actually got worse. Do you know what it's like to be woke up by the police because of an anonymous false tip? Or to put up with being continually called to the managers office and being told stop harassing someone you are completely avoiding? How do you feel about people you don't know that work in you office building reporting all your activities in your off work hours to someone who is obsessed with destroying you? It isn't any fun. Eventually, her lies were exposed, and rather then acknowledge what she did, she quit.

After sh left, people discovered she had left behind several personal item that she had stolen from my cubicle.



By the way, in this case the co-worker was psychotic.

The particular type of disorder used to be known as nymphomania. It is characterised by extremely low self esteem, promiscous beaviour, extreme jealousy, substance abuse, and an odd behavioral pattern wher the affected person (almost always a woman) tries to present herself as a perfect match to whoever she is interested in at the time. To this end she will change her appearance, her tastes in music and cuisine and many aspects of her projected personna to match her current obsession. She will also be a pathological liar and very manipulative of others.



The most famous case was Bonnie Parker ( of Bonnie and Clyde)
Absolutely, I had a boss that was just insane, and she made my life living hell. To this day she still rants about me and how terrible I was because I quit



lmao...WHO wouldnt?Has anyone ever been the target of a psychopathic worker at your work place?
you know it is illegal for a supersvisor to discuss issues like that with other co workers. it is also illegal to steal and pay stubs. I would call the law, or talk to a lawyer you could not just get that person fired but arrested.
I had a supervisor who I swear to this day suffers from bipolar disorder and BPD. She was beyond insane. She was 36 and sounded like she was 10. She had multiple relationships throughout my employment, engagements after engagements, very promiscuous and terrifyingly backstabbing in a diabolical way.



Put it short, she got me fired when she was done toying with my mental state.Has anyone ever been the target of a psychopathic worker at your work place?
I havn't had the pleasure yet of messing with a crazy co-workers mind yet.
omg.i worked in an accounting office years ago.one of the maintenance men was a real creep.i cannot tell you what he put me through.he stalked me,found out where i lived, made my life hell.i had no other alternative but to file charges against him after i got my o.m.involved,he lied and said it was me who was after him.needless to say,i was totally embarressed and i wanted to die from humiliation.

there are several rules that i live by now.

1.dont discuss hours or pay.

2.dont be too nice to the people you work with.

3.dont fratanize outside the work place.your co workers could be mental cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment