Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do you have a quote or special word that you would be remembered by?

In the 8th grade, a bunch of us girls were standing around at lunchtime and I suggested that we all "sh1t" down. They looked at me like I just had sex for the first time!



My tounge twisted and it came out wrong, I didn't even know the word at that time! But, it's 46 years later and I still use it every day.Do you have a quote or special word that you would be remembered by?
"For those who fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
Mine was "let dead dogs lie". I have a friend that razzed me about that statement for years. He would say, "What else are dead dogs going to do?"Do you have a quote or special word that you would be remembered by?
if I post on here, everyone will know about my potty mouth.
I always say " dog-gone-it! " when I'm perturbed. Or " for the

love of Pete!"Do you have a quote or special word that you would be remembered by?
As long as you know how to shoot a semi-automatic weapon you can say what you want. I'm certified in three.
birds of a feather flock together
I do not. In fact,if I can help it ,I would be looked on as an unpredictable person I do not have(visible) halo,horns of tail but I would unsheath them at some times.I find that this serves me well as persons think twice before getting smart with me
Bonk!
I would say that most folk expect my first word of exclaimation in either good or bad situations is 'Right-tee-oh'!

How stupid is that?!



"Your car bill Mrs. Eyedontknow is £1000"

"RIGHTTEEOH!"



"That'll be £100 for grass cutting Mrs.E-D-N"

"RIGHTTEEOH!"



I must be simple!



My favourite quote of all time :



"it's later than you think"

Tale of Two Cities Dickens



I don't think people realise just how precious time is - we always think that we have tomorrow.

One day we will be wrong.

Do all that good stuff that you have been dreaming of TODAY!
on a good day "goodness gracious" a mediocre day "hells bells and littles fishes" probably my kids would say she always says "if its not life or death don't get your bowels in an uproar"
my family gets tired of hearing me say "You reap what you sow".
The one I like is "Humans are the only animals that blush. Or need to"......Mark Twain
Who knows. I always say that. And I usually write when the going gets tough, the tough get going.
This is my favorite quote:



"Nobody can do more to make your life better than you can. You cannot borrow another's brains, talents or luck. GOD WANTS YOU TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"



I am the author of this quote. I wrote it to myself several years ago when I was frustrated in my job. It was a reminder to me to take charge of my own life. I have it posted above my desk at home now. It used to be on the wall at my workplace before I "retired."
Behave yourself:The other Bearded jolly old fat man is watching you. Iasid this to a former student and she reported me.
Only one name would I be remembered by all for...Baby Gail! LOL I can laugh...you are not allowed too! LOL! Okay, I am the youngest of my Mom and Dad's generation. Since I was the "Caboose", everyone called me the baby, baby, baby Gail and so on! Every time I go to yet another funeral, there's always someone ther to call me baby!



Since last year, most all have gone home now.So, there are few left who would know this. But, those few...they would always be reminded of me as baby.
Kaching
When things are not going my way or are going horribly wrong, I will always say Lovely when there is nothing lovely about the situation.



Another thing I am known for is "It is what it Is".........
There's probably no word that folks associate with me, unless it's Poopy or Dadgummit, which are the words I use when I bowl badly. That's a family sport and I don't want to say something that kids would pick up. In fact, our pro tour fines you if you use profanity.



If you're looking for epitaphs, mine would probably say "She died tilting at windmills."



I fight useless battles ranting about grammar and spelling and politicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment