Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do john the dinosaur McCain know the different between precondition and unconditional dialog?

can you republicans explain the different to us demacrats so we want be confuse on what obama policies will be in iran once he become president . or do you want to keep trying to twist obama words around hoping that the americans peoples is just dumb enough to elect mcbush ?Do john the dinosaur McCain know the different between precondition and unconditional dialog?
I, Actor Ron Reagan, am embarassed that this man is from the party of mine and Lincoln's. What has happened to my country. When i said do as I say not as I do I was just joking. What have you all done to my party and country. I will always be the oldest living president with half a mind. My name is Actor Ron Reagan and I approve this message
First, drop the partisan attacks, because they don't matter. As a matter of fact, Obama himself was trying to run as non-partisan only last fall. It's what made him so popular in the first place.



Second, this matter of Obama's exact words is of precious little importance. They're politicians; what they say is never important anyway. Drop it. Pick a more crucial battle.Do john the dinosaur McCain know the different between precondition and unconditional dialog?
Do liberals know the difference between,



Diplomatic dialog between countries,



And the President of the US personally talking to a foreign leader ?



McCain has said nothing about having a dialog with other nations, including Iran.



What McCain said, was that the President of the US, should not meet with iran's president.



So why do you keep confusing the two ?
You represent a typical Democrat in that your written and spoken language abilities are indecipherable. Buy a dictionary and look up the word indecipherable.Do john the dinosaur McCain know the different between precondition and unconditional dialog?
Yes, indeed he does....



Wow, I've seen better grammar and sentence structure on the Front of a Claymore.....



Whats a "Demacrat?



I know Democrat....



If your the typical "Demacrat American Peoples" this country is in deep Kimchi....
I normally don't comment on bad language, but I find it ironic and amusing that you call Republicans "dumb" in this post.



Our liberal education/indoctrination system at work.
You know you are an appeasing left wing dictator suck up. Be honest with the folks, because Obama will be on his knees in front of every left wing dictator, why he may even use his wife for additional service.
What in the world are you talking about? Are you old enough to vote? Based upon your grasp of the English language you seem like you should be in Kindergarten.
I know this much; he knows spelling, grammar, sentence structure and punctuation. These are all very important for a President to know.
Might want to work on your grammar and/or spelling. This question/comment makes absolutely no sense. Sorry I can't help you.
I would like to educate you but your spelling was so bad I am not sure there was a coherent statement in there to answer!
all you need to know is that republicans rule! and obama and hillery sucks!
I'm sure he does, but he knows his semi-literate voter base can't tell.
wow I think my 4 year old cousin has better grammar...

No comments:

Post a Comment