Saturday, February 18, 2012

Poll: Shouldn't all types of love between consenting adults be accepted?

I don't see why people seem so fit on enslaving us to their will.



(By the way, please don't twist my words into something they are not. You know what this question means)Poll: Shouldn't all types of love between consenting adults be accepted?
If you mean homosexuality, yes, definitely.



But when I read the question I also thought of incest.. err..
Absolutely,yes.Poll: Shouldn't all types of love between consenting adults be accepted?
yes, no one should have the right to tell others who they can love. Love knows no boundaries!
If it's love, it's private between them and should be kept confidential.

If it's just lust it's not love.

I'm only interested in my own lifestyle and don't want to hear about others.Poll: Shouldn't all types of love between consenting adults be accepted?
Yes
Of course.
no. depends on deffinition of love. limits are to be set
Yes.
  • compare cars
  • kens5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment