Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of this? A twist on Sticks and Stones?

I know you heard of sticks and stones may break my bones and words will never hurt me.

BUT what about stick and stones may break my bones (we can heal from wounds.) but words I'll never forget.

What is your opinion on this?Has anyone ever heard of this? A twist on Sticks and Stones?
The first time i heard it i was like, that's so true, but now i think that's the stupidest thing i have ever heard.Has anyone ever heard of this? A twist on Sticks and Stones?
Bull-headed persons reply that they are unwilling to forget, or forgive. But some come by it as an honest opinion.Has anyone ever heard of this? A twist on Sticks and Stones?
what kind of words exactly? i have never been told anything by anybody that i thought about for more than a couple days, tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment