Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need to write a short story (around 100 words) for English, and it needs to have a surprising twist...?

Can anyone help me think of an idea or two? I'm not asking for you to do my homework for me, I'm just out of ideas for the topic and I'm wondering if anyone here can think of any. Your ideas are much appreciated! Thank you!I need to write a short story (around 100 words) for English, and it needs to have a surprising twist...?
hmmm....

maybe you can do something that you do like everyday.

like for example your morning routine (well i have one) and let's say you find a dead goldfish on the ground.



haha, that was random. i always associate the surprising twist thingies with death. i have no idea why.

or maybe to be on the happier side you can do something like when you got back home from school you find a puppy/kitten with a little bow around it's neck from your mom...



yeah. ;)

good luck!I need to write a short story (around 100 words) for English, and it needs to have a surprising twist...?
hmm well .

can it be anything ?

cuhhs you could do liike romeo and juliet NOT LIKE THAT but a love story but where the " coool prettty girl " doesnt fall in love with the guy she has been talking to about dating she ends up falling in love with the werid nerdy kid with the sweet heart

orr liike ; ( hmm ] you found 1, OOO dollars and you went shopping but then at the end yyou leave the mall and end up giving it all to chairty.





idkkk ( = sorrry haha
  • infiniti g37
  • towing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment