Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ever twist the words to a song?

My favorite is "I've got sunshine on a rainy day, "Mydol", "Mydol"





%26lt;tee-hee%26gt;Ever twist the words to a song?
i twisted my schools song:



chsas we eat people's ears

chsas we swing on chandeliers

chsas we're a bunch of queers
All the time. remember the Will Smith song, "Gettin Chicken with it?" I don't think Y/A will let me type some of the others, although I forget who sings it, but:

"Blinded by the light.

wrapped up like a douche in the middle of the night."

and in the same song:

"And little early burly came by anus curly whirly."Ever twist the words to a song?
I changed the words to B-I-N-G-O and taught my daughter how to spell her. Instead of a farmer who had a dog, I say there was a mom who had a daughter and Piper is her name-O.
rice rice baby, dum dum dum do do doo dumEver twist the words to a song?
yes
all the time, but now I try and think of any do you think I can remember them????
Dragon rewrote high school fight song.



Go Evil Raiders, lose for Evil High.

We won't cheer you on, no to fame and victory, Rah-rah-rah.

Backward and downward we'll lose til the end,

So go, lose, lose for Evil High!



What's funny is that school called RosEVILle High School. Heehee.
Keep on Movin by Soul to Soul "Yellow is the color of some rain" instead of "Sun Rays"
Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. I always thought it was "spare him this life from these Walls sausages" when it's actually "monstrosity"

No comments:

Post a Comment