Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why is it when people call me a genius they used the word "twisted" in front of it?

We saw "Underdog" last night and my favorite line was "Are you INSANE?" "I prefer to call it visionary."



So there you go-- you are not a twisted genius, you are a visionary.Why is it when people call me a genius they used the word "twisted" in front of it?
oh i think you KNOW the answer to that one already LOL!
Well that is better than 'Evil'. Or 'Idiot Savant'. You could say 'Let me twist it in cause I'm a genius'...yah....that sounds good.;~DWhy is it when people call me a genius they used the word "twisted" in front of it?
lol take it as a compliment!



You are so unique.... so brilliantly warped in your logic that in the long run it makes more sense than most people would imagine it could. So they sit there in awe of you.



(Or it could be because you've learned all those contortionist methods in yoga class)
Genus..the "i" was a typo.Why is it when people call me a genius they used the word "twisted" in front of it?
Ha ! ur funny.



Id say because they couldnt c ur revelation as u do. How u came up with it or relate -- so in as way it may seem twisted when in retrospect -- its brilliant !



=)
Uh oh , what do they know that I don't.lol鈾
Because they're jealous? That's what I keep telling myself.
twisted, ala~Howard Hughes with tissue boxes on his feet?



or twisted as in Monet's ear staring back at him from it's spot on the table?





demented is a word I like better-
Who calls you a genius??????
cause there twisted not you you are as strait as a dye
...Oh, my dear boy...you must have started young to get to this point...

http://www.eurekalert.org/babygenius/bab鈥?/a>

.

.

.
because you have a twisted sense of humor and you are really smart.... and lucky you, you are handsome, so you are one great catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment