Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is this diagnosis? is there such a word for it?

I'm only 15, yet I have GAD, OCD, have suffered from depression (on the border line of falling back into it), have panic attacks which are becoming a regular thing. In home and school, I've dealt with blood, abuse, bullying, harassment, suicide attempts, friend troubles, etc. But, here is my real problem right now. My mind is conjuring up these sick and twisted words, subjects, images, and nightmares, all of it elaborating on stuff I'm dealing with right now, and what I've dealt with. I'm afraid of certain things happening and certain things happening over again. Now, these words, subjects, images, and nightmares are making me more anxious, obsessive, and depressed. Is there a specific term for this? and what can I do about it?What is this diagnosis? is there such a word for it?
That is part of your OCD. Remind yourself that just because your brain goes into fear mode does not mean that anything is actually wrong.



Work on your relaxation exercises. If you don't have any, get some. Lay on your back and look at the ceiling and concentrate on breathing slowly and evenly.What is this diagnosis? is there such a word for it?
could be bipolar see your doctor
  • mopar
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment