Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whats more offensive ... the word ABU.. or being called a Glory Hunter ....?

FQ: who really gives a t055...???



Its just the double standards that has me lmao ..on here...鈽?br>
the funniest thing are ABU's who don't know or wont admit to it...



*PRICELESS*



anyway .. a lot worse things are said and done on here .. cloning ...trolling... homophobia...reporting... stop getting your knickers in a twist over the word ABU chaps...



...or tell me which team/s you want Man Utd to win against..鈽?that should be goodWhats more offensive ... the word ABU.. or being called a Glory Hunter ....?
ABUs aren't just on here

it's all over the media... it's everywhere :|

it's like bad AIDs.. lol



but then so is a glory hunter.



i'd be more pissed off to be called a glory hunter cos it's just not true, i'd be confused if i was called ABU though, considering i'm a united fan :P
erm, all i know is that i get called a glory hunter for being an arsenal fan....Whats more offensive ... the word ABU.. or being called a Glory Hunter ....?
Being called a Glory hunter is more offensive, but sometimes it's true ;)



FQ: No one except you apparently!



I'd be proud of an ABU title!
I'm neither so I don't really care.

I suppose it depends on which team you support.







FQ:

Everton.

Chelsea.Whats more offensive ... the word ABU.. or being called a Glory Hunter ....?
You really have a chip on your shoulder about this subject, don't you! You're getting boring, go away! =P
"Its just the double standards that has me lmao ..on here"



id agree with that terry
I think you care lol



like i said before i don't care who united win or loose against just so long as it is not liverpool

obviously if it were the last day of the season and liverpool could win the league providing united lost i would then be cheering the other team. What gets me about this whole ABU thing is that plenty of people on here would rather see liverpool loose against anyone there were united fans cheering on city for gods sake lol



edit only if everton winning would hand liverpool the league but in general the only time i would know a everton v united score is when i see it on here lol the score means as much to me as brighton v scunthorpe
i agree with dan .. honest bloke that one i have a lot of time for him .. i cannot deny that i'm ABL (in english football) but when they are in europe they have my full backing ..i wont lie to cover my back..



ps glory hunter ..
GAY AS YOU ARE ONE



I KNOW MATE
Neither doesn't bother me at all.
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • pocket bikes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment