Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pulse: Is it not a cruel twist of fate to be born very good looking and poor?

I find it a terrible burden. If I was born wealthy and half as attractive, I would not have to avoid the women like I do these days plus I would have more money. %26lt;sigh%26gt; I must bear this yoke the remainder of my days.



Back to my originally asked polling question cleverly disguised with the word: pulse..



Is there anyone else suffering here like me?Pulse: Is it not a cruel twist of fate to be born very good looking and poor?
Pulse answer: I know what you mean; well, minus the good looking and humble...
Thanks for Best Answer Bro!

Report Abuse

Pulse: Is it not a cruel twist of fate to be born very good looking and poor?
Oh you poor soul being born good looking %26amp; poor, what a terrible burden you have to bear. Which mirror did you look in by the way, I think you used the faulty one.

Just wait a minute I will open both the french doors then you can go out that way as it is the only exit wide enough,

You don't need money, you have enough bluff %26amp; brash to get through life without
Squirrel you dont really have a problem. I was born not wealthy or beautiful. But you know what? I look at it this way. Just be yourself. I'm not suffering cause you know I dont worry about these kinds of things. Humble and modesty go a long way. You make life the way you want it and the rest will fall into place. Hey we all cant be beauty kings and queens. I know you have a good nature about you are funny as all get out. Just be pleasant as i try to be no one cares about looks if you have a good outlook on life. Sorry to be so long in this answer. Pulse: Is it not a cruel twist of fate to be born very good looking and poor?
sounds like a "wanna be" question to me. i'm not the best looking fella in the world, but so far, i've managed to be on stage playing music, belonged to a community theater, won a talent contest, got shot at in the army, got married, had four children, worked all my life, and still don't a pot to piss in or window to throw it out of.....and you think you've got a cruel twist of fate?
Dude, there is more to life than looks AND money! Go and get in touch with yourself, find out what you want in life and go and get it instead wallowing self pity...There are rich good looking people and poor ugly people and rich ugly people and good looking poor people and so what?
For some, it's a cruel twist of fate to be born at all!



If you're the product of a "twist of fate", you may want to notice that people are beautiful creatures unless they prove otherwise.




I am also cursed with exceptionally good looks, which is why I wear this mask. However, I'm not poor anymore because I used my good looks to my advantage. I suggest you do the same.



It's tough being beautiful, I know I know.
I had the same problem but found that I soon got uglier and poorer with age so now I'm homeless and spit upon and so very unhappy .I'm sure you will enjoy the same blessing soon so good luck my friend.
No, you can use your good looks to get famous.
Looks aren't everything...
ya it's a curse. but it could be worse - you could also have, like, talent or something ;)
Oh you poor, poor thing! And obviously your being so humble and modest you find it hard to talk about. The first step - well done!
it doesn't take money for some one to fall in love. it does not matter at the end of the day.
Sounds to me like you need to sell your mirrors and go to college
Could've been worse!! You could've been born poor, ugly and cocky!!!!!!
you poor thing, your sufferings are indeed myriad. I myself am curse with being the only human in existence. Its a lonely life but one does what one must.

Cheerio toodle pip.
I have the same problem,really.
I have that very same problem. It is a curse mind you, a real curse
your hot..your modest and oh so humble! Now if you were rich..Id be turned on! :P lol
I pity you !!
dont worry, there are a million other squirrels in the park
does not metter
awww you're a cute little squirrel, it will be ok :)
my sympathies are with u...move on?!
Yes .The world can be utterly unfair.



Some of my friends are born in expensive hospitals overseas , and went home in Mercedez Benz ,Jaguar , Aston Martin or Ferrari driven by a chauffeur . I am born in a local hospital and my father brought me to their humble abode in his equally humble Rocky. Some of my friends are physically gifted :tall , slim , with Lopez's nose ,Jolie's lips ,model's figure .



Many of them rich , thus able to afford tuition etc which allow them access to help necessary to perform better academically .



I have none .



I have average look .



I won a scholarship to Singapore , yes .And I saw that I have much less than them , economically .



I never had tuition since I was in kindergarten .Maybe my Mom was the only tutor I had ever had : she always insisted that I study myself and here I am : independent and a scholar .



But that's not to boast .



I only want to share with you , that , no matter how unfair this world might have seem to you , and true that it is unfair , you must take the positive side of it and fight : "Hell yeah , I'll show them what I can do without all those that they have !" .



Initially , I am gripped by envy and wrath , but try to admire them for their positive side instead and



one day



you'll find that you would have attained so much of the positive side that you've seen in them that then , you will be able to appreciate the world and be a better person than they all .



Good Luck



Hope this will help





If I am going to find someone I love , I wouldn't mind his appearance so much than his heart .



If I am hiring someone , I would see his through his achievements and personalities rather than his looks .That would make my business go !



If I am going to choose someone as a friend , I won;t see how beautiful/handsome he/she is ... rather I'll see his qualities , caring and kindness ...


No comments:

Post a Comment