Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why won't my computer let me copy and paste? (new twist on the old problem)?

I can highlight words online and I can right click and click copy but when I right click on a word document page and click paste, it either doesn't do anything or I just get a little "T" on the page. I have tried highlight-ctrl C-ctrl v and I get the same results. PLEASE ANSWER!!Why won't my computer let me copy and paste? (new twist on the old problem)?
Whenever you run into a cut-and-paste problem, try Paste Special.



In Microsoft Word versions prior to Word 2007 or Microsoft Works Word Processor:



1. Click the Edit-%26gt;Paste Special menu item.

2. Select Unformatted Text in the As list box.

3. Click OK.



In Word 2007, 2010:



1. Press ALT/CTRL/V.

2. Proceed as in Step 2 above.



Hope that helps.Why won't my computer let me copy and paste? (new twist on the old problem)?
i'm having the same problem with copying or moving my video to my usb -.- it just gets corrupted... so don't worry i'm having the same problem :/ have you tried moving the file?

No comments:

Post a Comment