Sunday, February 5, 2012

What can we do to treat the opposite sex with more respect?

Personally I think for men step one is sucking our pride and ego, things should fall into place after that



for women, maybe you should start being more direct about things instead of twisting words around and building your own image of the situation



What would you say?What can we do to treat the opposite sex with more respect?
I think the first step towards treating people with respect is remembering that other people have feelings and memories and experiences that run as deep as our own.



Treat others like whole, multi-faceted human beings...just like we would like to be treated ourselves, and that would go a long way towards improving our respect for one another.
Men should quit viewing women as nothing more than sexual juicy pieces of sexy spam that's supposed to be hunted, seasoned, and viciously devoured..........satisfying their insatiable hunger

And I agree, us women tend to over think and over analyze almost every situation. We twist it around in our heads until our brains get exhausted and feels like it's about to explooooode. lol =/What can we do to treat the opposite sex with more respect?
Respect is earned. You might be confusing respect with being polite. I strive toward being polite...or at the very least, to not cause grief to anyone. I really don't even care if someone is not polite, I just don't want them to cause me any grief.



Example: I don't expect someone to hold the door open even if I'm coming through it at the same time. I just don't want a person to stand in front of the door yapping on a cel phone, not moving, and blocking my path.
I am SO impressed. clap*clap*clap* For me, I am direct for the most part, but I haven't figured out how to get a man to do what I want, and make him think it's his idea. (that's a joke)

Switching to Geico to save 15% on car insurance is also helpful.What can we do to treat the opposite sex with more respect?
I believe that we hear, but don't listen. We all need to stop and just listen! It is amazing what you can miss when you don't stop to just listen - it opens up a whole new world!

Kind of like stopping to smell the roses. Communication!!
Stop looking at people as simply men or women, and seeing them as individuals. Not all men think one way, and nor do women.



Treat people the way you expect to be treated. The best way to get respect is to give respect.
I think individuals need to work on whatever they need to work on.

I'm very direct, no hints, here.

However, my ego needs checking.
Start by treating people as individuals, and stop generalizing everyone...
if you learn to respect an treat woman like equal's then that is the begining of harmonyous relationship's. it begin's at home
Stop feminism

No comments:

Post a Comment