Thursday, February 9, 2012

Who is the top boss of Applied Bank Card and their contact?

I am so furious. I just got off the phone with one of the Applied Card Bank account managers. She was the most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with. I told her I did not authorize them to keep taking money out of my account. I know I am in debt to these people and have not been able to pay them in quite a while because I have a newborn and tight finances. I told them it was okay for them to direct debit 2 payments. She said I authorized 10. I feel she may have twisted words on me on the recorded previous conversation. Then she started saying she would put down I was unwilling to cooperate. I told her that is untrue! Just not allowing them to make my bank account into hands-on . I want to mail them what I can. She called me names and said she'd be embarassed if she was me with all my debt. She even went as far to dig into the amount of my other debts. And told my husband I need to gain control of my emotions! And hung up.Who is the top boss of Applied Bank Card and their contact?
I haven't been able to find it, but here is their contact information:



http://cardcenter.appliedbank.com/contac鈥?/a>



You should have an address for contact information on either the back of your card or the credit card bill.



I would call back on their 800 number (that costs them money) and ask to speak with a supervisor to get a mailing address for complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment