Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can anyone help me pick the antonym of each word?

1. solicitous

a. abundant b. inconsiderate c. caring d. skillful



2. poignant

a. bittersweet b. attentive c. meaningless d. moving





3. pernicious

a. firm b. clever c. evil d. good





4. mollify

a. irritate b.relax c.appease d. twist





5. copiously

a. firmly b. easily c. miserly d.fully





thank you!Can anyone help me pick the antonym of each word?
1.b 2.c 3.d 4.a 5.cCan anyone help me pick the antonym of each word?
1. B

2. B

3. D

4. A

5. BCan anyone help me pick the antonym of each word?
copious means a lot, so the opposite is a little, miserly,C



poignant is touching, so I would guess C



I agree with ther other guy on the rest:

3 good

4

irritate

1

inconsiderant



Better yet, look them up and check for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment