Monday, January 23, 2012

Why does the liberal media always twist my words?

I said my jowls were most tender, not my hockal area, a pig can't get a break I tell ya....Why does the liberal media always twist my words?
You keep an eye on that hockal area, someone's out to get it.

P.S. Don't tell them about the pig penis, they'll want that too.
So you're saying you've got a problem with the gays?Why does the liberal media always twist my words?
sounds like you where using your jowls way too much
They were in shock to see a talking pig.Why does the liberal media always twist my words?
Join the Union! xox
at least not one with lipstick
maybe they'd like a slice of your tender loin?
you either? im still hiding my past from some neighbors. theyd freak if they knew what i used to do for a living. talk about desperate house husbands!!! :))
Yum, pickled pig's jowls!

No comments:

Post a Comment