Monday, January 30, 2012

Survey: Do you have a contact that can twist your words?

Into something you totally did not mean! *cough* Kevin *cough*Survey: Do you have a contact that can twist your words?
No, but I have several that give me Pre-c*m Lol
No, but I'm known as the Nipple Twister. Interested, Kristy?Survey: Do you have a contact that can twist your words?
I like to play "binoculars" with my wife. Takes about 28 minutes to finally get the focus perfect.
yes, a contact who's name also begins with the letter K...i'm seeing a Konnection here...Survey: Do you have a contact that can twist your words?
Yes. You being one of them! Lol joke.
Yes - a couple of them in fact. It's OK though - I just twist them right back.
lol only one that does it all the time...he twists EVERYTHING into either "oh so you are horny" or "oh so you do want to have an orgy?"



lol its pretty funny though!
My words are already twisted.
i can twist you and tinka into a pretzel. she so wants u.
yes. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment