Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need a word I can turn into a picture?

For graphics class I need to take a word and arrange/flip/move/twist ect letters to make an image or picture.



The word and image don't need to be related.



I know this sounds kinda weird, but the examples I was shown was some guy took his name "Martin" and turned it into a shark. Another example was the word "Robot" into a robot head.



Please if you have any words (preferbly shorter words; but help is nice) or an image you can make from letters; please tell me!I need a word I can turn into a picture?
Choose any word you like you can alter letters to make anything for e.g the 60's band The Monkees tuned their name into a guitar You could use waterfall to make it look like one just play around until you find something you likeI need a word I can turn into a picture?
okay i came across this kid show thats called "word world" or something like that, and everything on the show, even the animals, were in the shape of what they were supposed to be, except made out of letters and such. Heres a (kid show picture) of what i think you are talking about.its a dog, and a house in the background.. heres the link.





https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhq2XzYq2wlNL3P3lkjDUZCRZySxDZaG0b3TFH1ozU_JVHOM7Vg_7OsU0e0UpaFlnxBDOIMNstcCQ0vAbhXnOrtzppV7Y7hR16ezjy9qKkXaByppSKUjUfyNIoyiC0qYV1ySRfoVWbYit0/s320/pho304x174dog.jpgI need a word I can turn into a picture?
Crazy
L

.A

...O

Look at it upside down, its a picture of a guy whacking off

No comments:

Post a Comment