Monday, January 30, 2012

RELATIONSHIP talk via TEXT? He implied he wants to break up but he was twisting every word I wrote...?

No matter what I wrote he turned everything I said upside down and finally said in general terms (not using "I" and "YOU")that maybe a couple with no potential should never see each other again. That was hours ago, and I haven't replied because I know no matter what I say he'll continue to twist it all up and be hurtful. How will he interpret my non-response? Will he think I took him at his word and am done with him, or will he have doubts or regrets? I know he won't contact me for days because when he gets this angry and stubborn he distracts himself with work and hobbies and avoids the issue (but ruminates about it). He's this way about work, friends, family and me. I don't mind not talking again for a week or so, to give him time, and to focus on myself, but I'd like an idea of what he might make of me not answering him? Ladies and gentlemen, I know this isn't a very exciting question, but I'd really like your opinions. Thanks.RELATIONSHIP talk via TEXT? He implied he wants to break up but he was twisting every word I wrote...?
Sounds like a dousche I had a friend who just recently did that to me and I didn't do anything about it. Now I'm miserable whenever I hang around her. It sounds like he wants to break up but wants you to be the one to do it. No man's worth your time if he doesn't even want to be with you. I'd dump his sorry a$$.RELATIONSHIP talk via TEXT? He implied he wants to break up but he was twisting every word I wrote...?
if your guy does that to you then hes not that great. ditch the loser and keep your eyes pealed for someone who really cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment