Monday, January 30, 2012

Why does my daughters tongue twist when she's trying to speak she 19 month old?

Even though she can say mummy, tar when she wants she does point drag or push you to where she wants something from. Other than the fore mentioned words nothing really makes any sense but saying that I have noticed her tongue does twist when she babbles like she's telling you something.



I just want to know if this is something I should be concerned with her tongue twisting if that makes any kind of sense?



ThanksWhy does my daughters tongue twist when she's trying to speak she 19 month old?
She may be tongue tied..check under her tongueWhy does my daughters tongue twist when she's trying to speak she 19 month old?
If you are concerned about it talk to her doctor. They will refer you to a speech pathologist. They can test her and see if there is any kind of problem. Thats what I did with my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment