Monday, January 23, 2012

Whats another word for twisted?

and not like twisting a twist tie :)... but like disturbing so i guess words like twisted OR disturbing :)Whats another word for twisted?
The problem is that you have asked for 'twisted', but then you've used the word beautiful and that isn't really compatible.

Twisted would be warped, distorted, irregular, asymmetric. But everything to do with twisted is negative.

How about grotesque? That might work.
barmy, batty, bonkers, crazy, cuckoo, daft, insane, mad, nuts, nutty. Or how about kooky or quirky.Whats another word for twisted?
If its twisted and beautiful then its art.
screwedWhats another word for twisted?
Torn, perhaps?

left of centre

No comments:

Post a Comment