Monday, January 30, 2012

I am writing a research paper on the book Oliver Twist and I need a thesis statement. not city vs. countryside?

I need to write a research paper on Oliver Twist and my original thesis was about comparing and contrasting the city and the countryside but it just isn't working. I've done all my research and I just cant write a paper on it. I am trying to come up with a thesis about how Oliver is not corrupted by his hardships and poverty but I cant put it into words. Any ideas?I am writing a research paper on the book Oliver Twist and I need a thesis statement. not city vs. countryside?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! XD Okay, anyways, the concept of compassion seems to be heavily conveyed in this story. Also, well actually, tying in to his good nature. ie. Think about the relationship he has with each character.

No comments:

Post a Comment