Monday, January 30, 2012

Do atheists have disdain for the word believe?

They sure like to twist words. For an open minded crowd they're panties get bunched up quite easily.Do atheists have disdain for the word believe?
This is exactly why you need to realize this.That is a very condemning statement and goes against the Jesus's teachings. Don't you read the bible at All!!

YOU ARE A SINNER TO!!!! They used to sacrifice sheep for sins and then Jesus died on the cross for all sins. All SINS including the one you have just committed here. Don't you remember with the story of Jesus and the supposed prostitute and Jesus said those without sin cast the first stone and no one could. Same situation here. Read the bible you preach from that would be a start.
I believe so.Do atheists have disdain for the word believe?
Atheists BELIEVE in using words with precision, so that everyone knows what the argument is about. We get annoyed when people use words incorrectly. Like they're, their, and there.
Interesting you should ask; I'm Jewish, and they've never bothered me about what *I* believe. Of course, I've never tried to convert them. Do you suppose there's a correlation?Do atheists have disdain for the word believe?
Remember, kids, you can't have a belief without a "lie" in it!
No. I believe the sky is blue. I believe evolution is a fact of nature. I believe my car will start when I turn the ignition key. I believe my refrigerator will keep my food cold. I believe in things that can be proved.
atheists believe in lots of things, just not YOUR god, its that statement that gets people's panties knotted up, and its not the atheists who are suffering
Ya ever heard of the words," Kill em with kindness?".I believe in God and know that a way to a person's heart is not thru ridicule, name calling, and demeaning. You might wanna take a look at your own soul before you judge others...Amen.
no not at all. right now, i believe i'll have a nice dry martini.
I BELIEVE there is no God.



There I said it.



My 'panties' are way not bunched.



Many who believe the way they do(Christian and non) get a bit testy when discussing their beliefs.



It's a fundamental flaw of humans. Some just handle the flaw better than others.



I'm happy for all people for what ever they believe.
If the militant atheists and the militant Christians would stop yelling at one another and talking past each other for a minute, maybe we could actually have a discussion. Is that likely to happen? No. Should it happen? Yes. There are people on both sides who are intelligent, well meaning, and reasonable, but they are rarely the ones who speak up.



Grace be unto you and peace.
No, I quite like it. So nice, with the i before e and such.
first off we aren't a group. So honestly i don't give a flying gorilla what the hell other atheists think because i'm not associated with them, and they aren't associated with me. I have very conservative views, I don't believe in smoking, drinking, drugs, one night stands; and if you disagree I'll fight with you, is that open minded? It sure the hell isn't and i like it that way. So deal.
i'm ok with the word. but i always capitalize the lie right in the middle of the word beLIEve
  • map of united states with cities
  • mercedes benz usa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment