Monday, January 23, 2012

When you get right down to it, can't people twist words to explain anything?

I see Christians do it all the time. But to be fair, they're not the only ones...When you get right down to it, can't people twist words to explain anything?
Absolutely...look at what the Westboro Baptist Church does to the bibleWhen you get right down to it, can't people twist words to explain anything?
I do understand that some christians do this, but alot of others take words from the Bible and twist them to make it seems like it is contradicting itself, but it isnt. they are taking it out of context, and do not know what it means.When you get right down to it, can't people twist words to explain anything?
As a Christian, I've never had to twist words. But then again, I've always had the truth on my side.
no true christians would twist their words as that would be akin to lying

No comments:

Post a Comment