Friday, January 20, 2012

~HELP~ I Need to Learn how 2 twist peoples words around, and be ready for the unexpected theres no word for it?

So,

I'm 13,

I like it when people can trick you out of anything

What I mean to say is, someone who is smart enough to twist you're words around and get out of any situation, and be able to out smart you in just about everything.

I really want to be clever just like that....

When people are around me I want them to be like "Wow, how did she know that!?" or "Dang she's good!" stuff like that....

Always expecting the unexpected and pretty much can win you out if everything you got...



But I have no idea how to do that, tips, tricks, lessons, hints, anything you got, post away!!~HELP~ I Need to Learn how 2 twist peoples words around, and be ready for the unexpected theres no word for it?
find loopholes in everything they say, notice how they word something or say something and use that to your advantage. I suggest looking up critical thinking. Use your knowledge of this and even fudge a little bit.



and practice and pretty soon it will be second nature.
Believe me, being a sarcastic and manipulative twit is not something to aspire to. Especially at the age of 13. People who get things this way will not keep it long. You will not develop any true or lasting friendships, by trying to exploit others. I'm a lot older than you and can give you some seasoned advice. Being smart is one thing, being a smart *** is another.~HELP~ I Need to Learn how 2 twist peoples words around, and be ready for the unexpected theres no word for it?
well heres something that i did... were were doing crunches in p.e. and our p.e. teacher (who is a football coach and lets the girls not do anything) told us to do 40 push ups. A person i was with said- ok... we only have to do 4! - Then he said 4D- he was right next to me so i said- well we only have to do 4, D isnt a number



I only said that because i knew he wouldnt mind, just be careful who you act clever with.
Practice debating random topics with people. Once you know how to defend your position, you'll become a lot sharper and quicker with come backs. It's a good brain workout.~HELP~ I Need to Learn how 2 twist peoples words around, and be ready for the unexpected theres no word for it?
it comes as you get older and more cynical

plze mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090124180144AAEgO4T

No comments:

Post a Comment