Friday, January 20, 2012

Can you write a 50 word story with a twist.?



the story must be no longer that 50 words

it can be any genre

the ending must have a punchline or twist



lets see who can come up with the bestCan you write a 50 word story with a twist.?
Look up a joke called 'The Aristocrats' (but only if you're over 18).
So you can turn it in and get good grade? I don't think so.



Get to work on your assignmentCan you write a 50 word story with a twist.?
I once ate a canoe, but only after i played with a cue.....................................鈥?just ran out of beer I'll be back in a sec
Sure I can but you'd have to pay me to do it.Can you write a 50 word story with a twist.?
hah, No...



I will give you an idea though, Read the plot of the movie Hancock(with Will Smith) and summarize it put that same idea into a story of your own.



Good Luck
heya howa ya doin
I would have been happy with a blowj0b but to my surprise I got a reverse blumpkin instead.
one day a man went into his house he walked up the stairs... then died
one day i walking around on the street. i heard a sceench sound and walk over there. i save the lady from raping. she thank me and give me a kiss.
The foot stuck out from the hedge and neatly tripped Ben over.

...."Jesus !.."..he cried.

Squinting ,in the fading light, he made out the shape of a man,arms outstretched, sprawled motionless in the undergrowth.

"you..you.. OK..?.."Ben stuttered..

A voice came over the hedge.."..Whos moved my scarecrow..?"

No comments:

Post a Comment